Welcome to FSA Dimba Konnect 2020
Facts About Dimba Konnect
2019 Dimba Konnect Preview
- Founded in August of 2019 the tournament was first played on 30th of November same year at The East African University Kitengela.
- It attracted six teams,namely Sounders Security,VIPortal,Black Spear,Denali Water,Fantasy Family and Fantasy Soccer Academy
- More than Ksh. 78,000 was fundraised in T-shirt sales
- The winners of twenty 2019 was Sounders Security Services
- Ten kids benefited from by getting full school and soccer uniforms
- We are looking forward to support our KCPE candidates this year through various programs
- We are continuing with rehabilitation of utumishi soccer grounds whereby grass has been planted and is being maintained
Winners 2019 Edition
Date & Time
- 08:00am to 06:00pm
- To be decided
7 Aside Fun Soccer
2020 Registration T-shirts
- 1st Runners Up
- 2nd Runners Up
- Best Goal Keeper
- Best Palyer
- Live Membership
1. PLAYERS & EQUIPMENT
- A team can have a maximum of 10 players for any one game – 7 players, of which one must be a goalkeeper, and 3 substitutes. A minimum of 5 players are required for the game to go ahead.
- All players must be 18yrs and over
- All players must wear the same colour shirts (except GK). Bibs will be available if required.
- Footwear; Moulded boots or Astro turf trainers, no metal studs are permitted.
Please respect the referee, and remember the cause you are playing for. Dissent will not be tolerated. All refereeing decisions are final.
3. DURATION OF THE MATCH
Each game will be 20 minutes straight through. A maximum of 3 minute is given to change ends at half time. Injury time is at the discretion of the referee.
- Unlimited substitutions are allowed as long as the referee is made aware of the changes.
- Substitutions must be made at the substitution point.
- Substitutes must enter and leave the field of play from behind their own goal.
- Substitutions can only be made when play has stopped.
5. BORROWING PLAYERS
There is a minimum amount of players required for a game to go ahead. 7 a side = minimum of 5. If a team has 7 players they are not allowed to borrow players to be substitutes.
If a team does not have enough players they may wish to borrow a player from another team. In this case the team must get permission from the opposition. This must be witnessed by the organiser/referee.
If a team has 7 players of their own, they cannot borrow players to be substitutes.
All the following circumstances must be witnessed by the referee/organiser
a) If they agree, the game will go ahead as normal.
b) If they disagree, then the team will have to play with the minimum players or forfeit the game.
c) If they disagree, a 5 – 0 win is awarded and a friendly game played, with both teams paying their match fee.
6. FOULS AND MISCONDUCT
- The referee will deal with all fouls and misconduct which will be punished accordingly.
- Slide tackles are allowed within laws of the game discretion.
- Any free kick is direct and the defending team must retreat at least 5 yards from the ball.
All caution details are reported to the coordinator at the end of the night.
- Verbal Warning
- 1st offence, Yellow Card – 5 minutes sin bin
- 2nd Yellow Card in a game = Red Card – player will play no further part in the game
Straight Red Cards – Result in a 2 match suspension.
‘Play for the memory’ reserves the right to prohibit any player, team or club from taking further part in competitions.
8. PENALTY AREA
Any player is allowed in the penalty area. An offence by a defending player in the penalty area will result in a penalty kick (2 steps maximum). Goalkeepers can slide inside their area, but not outside the area.
9. GENERAL PLAYING RULES
- Goalkeeper distribution and area rules are as in 11 a side.
- The back pass rule applies – a free kick shall be awarded to the attacking team – 5 yards outside the penalty area.
- A goal can be scored directly from any kick off.
- There are NO OFFSIDES.
- There are NO HEAD HEIGHT restrictions.
- For all other rules the laws of Association Football will apply.
How to Register
You and your friends need to form a group of 10 players,then you need to buy 10 T-Shirts Minimum 7 players 7 T-shirts ,each is priced @ Ksh.1000.
Note: Once you buy your T-Shirts we will brand them with names of your choice.
Each individual team is required to pay Ksh.2000 team registration fees while,Corporates are required to pay Ksh.10,000.
Note: Payment will only be through M-pesa Paybill on your right.
Up and about
Nyama Choma joints along the way
- Enkare Resort Kitengela
- The Galaxy Resort & Lounge
- Sandalwood Hotel Kitengela
- Gray's Oak Hotel
- Club Ole Timz & Restaurant
- Enkasiti Plains Resort
- Kaputiei Safariland Hotel
- Freds Ranch